If your like me, it can be so hard to find gifts for certain people in your life! They either have everything or they are super picky. I love gift guides to get ideas so I thought I'd give you a few ideas for the outdoorsy people in your life!
Gifts for Kids Who Love the Outdoors
1. National Parks Scratch Poster- One of these would be perfect for the person in your life that loves to travel. Pair it with a magnetic hanging frame so they can easily decorate with it.
2. Trail Magik Kid Carrier- This carrier attaches to your backpacking pack. It is perfect for little ones that are transitioning to hiking or backpacking on their own but can't make it very far.
3. All Aboard Books- These are the funnest board books for any little future adventurer. Pair it with one of our National Parks Quilts.
4. Morrison Outdoors Sleeping Bag- We have used these sleeping bags for both of my girls while camping and they sleep so much better! They aren't falling out of there sleeping bags or kicking off blankets so they stay so much warmer.
5. A Cute Beanie- These would work great as stocking stuffers. They will help keep you kiddo's ears warm all winter long.. not to mention they are so cute!
6. Hoodies- Everyone needs a good comfy hoodie!
7. A Que Collapsable Water Bottle- I like these water bottles while adventuring because they collapse down and take up less room.
8. Snow Boots- Your kids will stay warm and they'll be able to put them on and take them off by them self! Seriously the best.
9. Shirts- We have so many shirt options, go check them out!
10. Fleece Jacket- The softest fleece jacket that will keep your kids warm all season long.
I hope these ideas help you out while shopping for your little ones. And as always, thanks for being here!