The LifeStraw double wall vacuum insulated stainless steel water bottle contains an advanced filter that protects against bacteria, parasites, microplastics, chemicals, like chlorine, and improves taste. The insulated, leak-proof, BPA-free bottle is ideal for outdoor adventure, travel and survival preparedness. Simply fill with water from a lake, river or tap and filter on the go. No more need for single use plastic bottled water. LifeStraw filters are rigorously tested to meet protocols established by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and NSF International/ANSI. Your purchase has impact. For every LifeStraw product purchased, a school child in need receives safe water for an entire school year.
- Protects against 99.999999% of bacteria (including E.coli, Salmonella), 99.999% of parasites (including Giardia and Cryptosporidium), 99.999% of microplastics, chlorine, organic chemical matter and turbidity; improves taste
Double wall vacuum insulation maintains temperature for hours.
Improves taste and avoids the need to buy single use plastic bottled water.
- 24 oz capacity. Easy to use, easy to clean - bottle and cap are dishwasher safe once the filter is removed.
- Long-lasting 0.2 micron membrane microfilter lasts up to 1,000 gallons (4,000 L) and the activated carbon filter lasts up to 26 gallons (100 L) of water with proper use and maintenance
- to meet protocols established by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and NSF International/ANSI
- BPA-free and dishwasher safe, once filter is removed
- Replaceable filters & parts
- Your purchase has impact: one purchase, one child, one year of safe water
- Includes: water bottle, membrane microfilter, activated carbon filter, cap with silicon mouthpiece, carabiner